Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm come back and new kit from HOD

I'm come back!!!!! "back in the real world" it's horrid isn't it, I am always depressed when I get back from holiday. Why..? I usually have lots of energy and feel refreshed when I go back to work after a long vacation. Two days later I'm stressed, tired, and in need of another vacation. lol. It is depressing. Anyway this is real world and this is my home sweet home:)). (Scrapbook actually ) hehe

New Kit from Hazel Olive Designs called **Urban Sketchbook**. Urban Sketchbook is an explosion of color vs paper! Downtown grunge meets furry and fun with sock bunnies, funky structures and bold designs sure to pop your layouts with edge! A comic feel with boyish ideas...let your inner artist free!!! Created using the insane artwork of Tamsin Baker. Check out at NDISB store!!!





Here is my pages

Photo by Ubikan ( Meyra, her daughter )

Photo by Ubikan ( Reyya, her daughter)

2 comments:

  1. Waaah, kitnya keren bener!!!
    Pagesnya juga gak kalah kereeen looohh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagus-bagus LOnya!!! Suka ama LO yg pertama. Mantabbb!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails