Monday, June 1, 2009

My New layouts

WOW...first of june... I hope this month brings a lot of hope for my life and my family. hhhmmmm....I made this layouts while holding my second son. He is 6 months old. I am guilty of holding and walk my son to sleep. He doesn't want my husband or anyone else, but me!!! Arrrgghh....I fell tired....He is getting heavy now. Also he is a very active and do not like to be alone. If he saw I preoccupied with the computer, he will start crying and yelling. He does not like to play alone. He loves to be kidding and playing with me. Yaaahhh...probably because he is still a baby..he need his mommie hehehe..

So, Lately I almost do not have much time to make a scrap LO or browsing on the internet. Already tired because of busy week with my family, so I want to make some refreshing layout early enough for this week ... hehehehe Fortunately I was not much time is bound by the designer, can not imagine that must be hunted only someone hurry to complete the task of fulfilling the contract that was made uuuhhhffff ...

I hope you all enjoy your days!!!


My second son

Paper and all elements from "NEWSPAPER gazetowy zamwrot geowy" by Bryska

Credits:Paper and Frames from "Newspaper" by BryskaPhoto mask by DoniarBrush by BrillantJoey wordart the sweet lullaby


Credits Everything in "My Dream in blue" by Laeti Scrap

My First Son

Everything in "My Dream in blue" by Laeti Scrap

Credits:Paper and elements "wood land fantasy" by VlimWordart "beachy WA-sampler-complete-shadow" by joannebain

Thank You for looking!!

3 comments:

  1. Wowwww, sekali ngeluarin LO langsung banyak, keren2 pula.
    Salut Wid, diantara kesibukan dengan Azhar, ternyata dirimu masih menghasilkan karya yg oke2 (ehem...ehem..ehem...)
    Aku naksir yg biru (ke-3 dari atas) sama yg terakhir....stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Widie keren banget deh LO2nya, padahal bikinnya curi2 waktu ya... Yang biru itu keren banget!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iya nich Widi lama ga posting sekalinya posting banyak and keren2 dech....
    Sama nich Wid, aku juga harus curi2 waktu... kdang2 sama juga sambil mangku Rifqy abis kalo ga dia dah kesana kemari..... Tapi kalo untung ada 2 asisten...hehehe... apalagi asistennya sekarnag lagi libur sekolah jadi bisa lebih dimanfaatkan....hihihi....

    Suka banget aku liat yang terakhir.... blendingnya OK banget.... yang biru, efek fotonya keren dech...

    Sip dech Wid, kreatip terus, baby buat jadi inspirasi kan yaa...... (duh panjang amat yak...:))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails